1. INFO SESSION: GW/OXFORD SUMMER PROGRAM this Thurs. Jan. 29th
Please join Dean Susan Karamanian, Professor Ralph Steinhardt and students to learn more about the Oxford Summer Program on International Human Rights Law. The info session will be held this Thursday, January 29th at 4PM in the Jacob Burns Moot Court Room (Lerner 101).
2. Int’l Law Forum of the Women’s Bar Assoc. of DC: How to Get a Job in Int’l Law
Please join the International Law Forum of the Women’s Bar Association of DC and our co-sponsors on Monday, February 9 from 6-8PM at the law firm of O’Melveny & Myers LLP for an exciting panel discussion on How to Get a Job in International Law. Please see the attached flyer for details and be sure to register ASAP here! Panelists include:
- Marcia Wiss, Of Counsel, Hogan Lovells LLP
- Christie Edwards, Director of International Humanitarian Law, American Red Cross
- Janie Chuang, Professor of Law, American University Washington College of Law
- Kathryn O’Neal, Senior International Attorney, Millennium Challenge Corporation
3. Capitol Hill Days: US Investment in International Family Planning
The event will take place Friday, April 10 – Tuesday, April 14, at the Fairfax at Embassy Row Hotel in Washington, DC. This weekend consists of informational sessions and interactive advocacy training focused on the pressing need for U.S. investment in international family planning, leading up to lobby visits on Capitol Hill.
The program is free to attend, BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. For more information, you can contact Christina Ospina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please find a flyer and the registration form attached.