(1) China and Beyond: Understanding State Owned Enterprises and State Immunity in International Arbitration — Nov. 5, 4:00 – 7:30 pm including reception (NB — the prior email incorrectly listed the start time)
(2) Symposium: Salient Issues in International Commercial Arbitration — Nov. 7 (full day program).
(3) Do States Draft their BITs and FTAs with Sufficient Clarity? An Arbitrator’s View Point (Bernard Hanotiau) — Nov. 18, 5:30 pm (reception),6:30 pm (lecture)
(4) BG Group v. Argentina: The Oral Argument Today Before the Supreme Court — Dec. 2, 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.including lunch
CODEPINK 2013 Drone Summit – Nov. 16-17th
|Drones Around the Globe: Proliferation and Resistance
Washington DC, November 16-17, 2013 Register Now!The peace group CODEPINK, progressive think-tank Institute for Policy Studies, The Nation Magazine, and National Lawyers Guild (Georgetown Chapter) are hosting a second drone summit titled “Drones Around the Globe: Proliferation and Resistance” in Washington, DC.
We are bringing together drone survivors and families of victims from Pakistan and Yemen, human rights advocates, lawyers, authors, social media experts, technology experts, artists and musicians, and grassroots activists for an International Drone Summit.
The program will include:
Sunday, November 17th, will be a strategy session to look at how to better coordinate the work and to lay the foundation for a Global Drones Network.
Sunday’s session is for representatives of organizations and individuals who want to be actively involved in the work of a Global Drones Network. If you are interested in attending Sunday’s session, please email Noor Mir at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all individuals and organizations to join us in this new initiative.
- See more at:http://codepinkalert.org/article.php?id=6457