DunlapWeaver PLLC, voted the Best Law Firm in Virginia in 2014 (Virginia Living Magazine), has an immediate opening for a patent agent or attorney with at least 2 years of relevant experience prosecuting Electrical Engineering and Computer Science applications and office actions.
Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude are essential to this position. Applicants must be able to handle a high volume of client interaction and applications, and have experience with provisional and utility patent applications and office actions.
We offer a friendly, professional boutique firm environment, and employees at our firm enjoy considerable autonomy. Our compensation package is extremely competitive and employees of DunlapWeaver have access to excellent benefits (401k with matching, health, dental).
TO APPLY‐‐Please send the following to careers@dunlapweaver, to the attention of Thomas Dunlap:
(1) A cover letter highlighting relevant experience
(3) Your salary requirements
(4) 3 professional references
(5) Your earliest available start date
(6) The number of provisional patent applications you have filed
(7) The number of non‐provisional patent applications you have filed
(8) The number of design patents you have filed
(9) If possible, a sample patent application that you have prepared without assistance