The pages contains a series of guides on how to reserve spaces on the law school campus. It will also contain guides on how to host events as the law school.
- Spaces & HPPS Event Procedure Guide – How to work with HPPS, Spaces, etc.
- HPPS Registration (OrgSync) – Use the Guide above to navigate through the registration process.**
- Request GWPD Security Service – IMPORTANT: You will NOT be able to complete this process without having first read the guide above–you will be charged
- Space Request (Law School)
- Space Request (University) – Please contact the SBA Chief of Staff two weeks prior to your event.
- Travel: International Travel – You MUST register any international travel sponsored by the SBA or a sub-org with the University.
- Travel: Outside the Beltway – All travel outside the DC Beltway must be registered. Log into OrgSync and THEN click the above link to find the University’s travel files.** Fill out the ‘Travel Participation Waiver’ and submit it to the SBA Chief of Staff at least 10 Business Days prior to the event.
- Driver Training & Registration – All students driving other students to sponsored events must be registered. Log into OrgSync and THEN click the above link to find the University’s travel files.** Fill out the ‘Driver Authorization Application’ and submit it to the SBA Chief of Staff at least 15 Business Days prior to the event.
- Guest Alumni Registration (Work in Progress)**You must first join the Student Bar Association Group in OrgSync to view our files and complete the requisite registrations.