For online discounts you’ll typically have to fill out a form or make an account to verify you’re a student, for in person discounts you’ll need to show your student id when you make the purchase.
Student Discount Sites: These offer the best variety of discounts, but you’ll need to be on the lookout as some only run for a limited amount of time!
– Student Beans
– The University Network (TUN) (no account necessary)
– Banana Republic – In Person – 15%
– Madewell – In Person – 15%
– JCrew – In Person and Online – 15%
– Club Monaco – In Person and Online – 15%
– Topshop – Online – 10%
– ASOS – Online – 10%
– Get 15% at Bertucci’s with a valid student/staff ID.
– Get 15% off at GNC Live Well with a valid student ID.
– Get 15% off of dinner only at Flavors of India with a valid student ID.
– Get 10% off at Wingo’s if you pay with your GWorld card.
– Get 10% off at Bobby’s Burger Palace on Monday nights from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. with a valid student ID.
– Join 7th Hill Pizza for a pizza happy hour. From 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. every day you can get an $5, 8-inch pizza. No student ID is necessary.
– Get 30% off at the Sizzling Express from 7:30 p.m. until closing.
– Check out TGI Friday’s specials for $10 meals.
– Get a $2 discount on bills that total $9.00 or more at Au Bon Pain. The $2 discount is available for any menu item, including add-ons or substitutions, once a bill totals $9.00 or more.
– Get $2 off any cold pressed juice or $1 off any frozen yogurt at South Block Juice (available at Lerner Health & Wellness Center location).
– Visit Tonic for their Sunday night (5 p.m. to 10 p.m.) special. Get a GWorld Cheeseburger (or substitute chicken breast or a homemade veggie burger) with lettuce and tomato, and choose from tater tots, chips or house salad and a soda or iced tea (juice not included) for $10 plus tax and gratuity.
– Kennedy Center – In person – 50% off, limited quantity of tickets
– FedEx: FedEx offers a 20-30% discount for students if you show your Student ID
– Amazon Prime Student
– Amtrak offers student discounts on select fares